After updating to window 10, I noticed that the brightness control function keys doesn’t work.
Manually updating the Monitor from PnP-Monitor (Standard) to Generic PnP monitor worked.
class MediaObject (**kwargs)
- protocols – depreciated
- platforms – depreciated
2 = stereo, 6 = 5.1
My Dell XPS M1210 is still alive and it is will 8 years old soon. It is on its 3rd battery. Swapped in an SSD.
- CPU: Ghz Intel Core2 Duo T7200
- RAM: 4GB DDR SDRAM
- GPU: GeForce Go 7400
- Camera: Integrated Logitech Camera
- Storage: Upgraded to 120GB SSD
- WiFi: Intel 3945ABG upgraded to Intel 4965AGN
It started off with Windows XP, then Vista, 7 and finally 10. Dell officially supports Windows XP and Vista, but not 7 and above.
Almost everything is detected on Windows 10 except:
My boss wanted to put a name on the desktop (floating) or taskbar so that he knows which machine is he working on (Virtual Machine, Host Machine or Remote Desktop). Here’s what I found which is simply brilliant;
- Right-Click your Taskbar
- Click Toolbars –> New Toobar…
- Right Click in the empty space, Click New -> Folder, and give your New Folder a Name. Example: ZY-I5-PC
- Click Select Folder